Friday, June 17, 2011

Friday's Lovely Links

 Friday!
You know what that means.
I know 
you are just as excited as I am...
for some link love!

Lets get started...
DIY
Tin Can Caddy - Tutorial
How awesome is this?!
Created by
Cynthia Shaffer
***

Next
DIY
Make an Art Supply Pouch
This site offers some real 
creative & adorable 
projects to download.
***
How about...
Goodie Bag Instructions
created by

What a treat, enjoy!
***

Art Journaling...
This is a very inspiring blog indeed!
CHECK OUT
OR
***

Thread Art Anyone...?
DIY
Thread-Art Project
Looks pretty awesome, check it out for yourself!
I already have plans for this project.
***

Last on the list...
This is so adorable.
I am very excited to share this clever craft!
Visit
I promise you will not be disappointed.
I found this tutorial...
Shape Book Tute
Cute right!
I have no doubt, that you will have a hard time 
finding something useful on this site!
Enjoy
***
Happy Friday!













5 comments:

  1. Wow! Happy friday, so many lovely links to explore!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great links, April (as always)! The last one, the shaped book tutorial, is a project in Thompson's Playing with Books, my latest "go to" source for book projects. I tried it, but went too fast, and messed it up. I WILL try again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how very fun is this feature! I love finding lovely new blogs. going to check out "awkward and beautiful" right now-right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy ladies, and have a wonderful time exploring the goodies! :]
    There is sooooo much talent out there, love it.
    Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete