Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Wishcasting Wednesday - What do you wish to focus on?

 Focus on where you want to go,
not on what you fear.
~Anthony Robbins

I wish to focus on
making my dream a reality...
living a creative lifestyle!
This requires a lot of time, hard work, and countless hours of effort.
A task I am ready to focus on!
I believe that if you are truthful to yourself.
Know with all your heart, you are worth it.
Remove all doubt and allow courage to guide you.
 If you are passionate about where you want to be.
You will create the blueprints that will allow you to live your dream.

To focus on...
knowing that day will come!
The day my dreams become a reality.
When, capturing all my "wishes"
one by one...
into the creative life I want to own.
photo source
 the-umbrella-academy 

To focus on...
 filling up my jar of
"wishes"
To focus on...
making each a reality, one by one!

 I know what path I need to take...
I've got the blueprints in my mind, heart, and soul.
Now... to stay focused!