Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Wishcasting Wednesday - What do you wish to read?

Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; 
they are the most accessible and wisest of counselors,
 and the most patient of teachers.
~ Charles W. Eliot
I love books!
The smell of them...
The feel of them...
To collect them...
Read them...
Create & alter them...
the more the merry I am!

It is not so much, what I wish to read... 
As to, the time I wish I had to read them all. 
As a little girl, friends and I would gather together 
and spend endless hours... just reading.
I couldn't wait till summer vacation started
and our local library would have
The Summer Book Club
I would make sure that day was dedicated to signing up...
 gathering more books than I could carry...
getting back home, as quickly as possible... 
to share the books I had rented from the library...
and
to get started reading right away!
I do miss those days.
Honestly...
there is one book 
I wish to read...
As in today... 
asap
I'd Rather Be in the Studio!
Author
Alyson B. Stanfield

It is out of my budget, that is why it is 
one of my "wishes".
I wish you all... happy reading!
collage/doodle bookmark
created by
April Cole