Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Wishcasting Wednesday - What do you wish to transform?

Every great dream begins with a dreamer. 
Always remember, you have within you 
the strength, the patience, and the passion
to reach for the stars to change the world.
~ Harriet Tubman
photo by
marionette

To transform any doubt... 
that wanting to live out my life as an artist
is a waste of time.
To be able to clearly identify exactly what will
help me create the life I have 
always dreamed of.
To transform useless time...
into productive energy.
In order to create the life I want.
I must take charge. 
(choose to choose)
By choosing to:
1.  Listen to my inner voice.
2. Apply positive energy towards my work.
3. Chasing my passions, till a run out of breath.
This is and will...
 transform my dreams into a reality!
Always willing to learn, to become a better person, 
and in the end...
the rewards of new growth will appear.
             
I am eager to transform.