Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Wishcasting Wednesday - What do you wish to Tend?

To create one's world in any of the arts takes courage.
~ Georgia O'Keeffe
photo credit: Desiree Delgado

With this being said... I wish to tend to my courage.
To be creatively couragous...
and
  to step out of status quo and take risks, believing in myself.

To chase after my dreams...
 never losing sight of them...
and 
removing all roadblocks along the way...
I believe takes real courage!

Tending to this wish...
will take some work on my part.
I am okay with that...
I am worth it.
I am willing to put in the time and effort to create
 the lifestyle that is a work of art.
To create my own 
masterpiece!
I will
tend to my courage...
and watch it take flight.



17 comments:

  1. Oh, yes! Go for it!
    As April wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending hugs! I needed that boost, many thanks :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you!!! Be strong and couragous!

    As you wish for yourself I wish for you too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent wish April. As you wish for yourself, so do I wish for you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As April wishes I sincerely wish for her also:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are worth it! Just remember that and how strong you truly are! as you wish for yourself, so I truly wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this wish! Thank you so much for sharing.

    As Arpil wishes for herself, I also wish for her.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are SO worth it! As you wish for yourself... I wish for you also!

    ReplyDelete
  9. "I am worth it."
    YES, YOU ARE WORTH IT!
    As April wishes for herself, I wish for you also!

    ReplyDelete
  10. As you wish for yourself, so do I wish for you as well.

    beautifully wished for.

    [and beautiful site]

    ReplyDelete
  11. And watch it take flight. Best part of your wish. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well, I'm excited and I don't even get to be there! Courage for an amazing journey! Have a great time, live big and soak it all up!

    As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also!
    Love,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  13. so so good.
    as you wish, i wish for you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Courage - what a strong wish. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you too!

    P.S. Love the mermaid mixed media!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful wish. April you have a truly beautiful way of expressing yourself. As April wishes for herself, I wish for her as well.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you!
    To all that that have taken the time to wish along with me :]
    oxox

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love it, courageously creative!
    As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you as well, may it be so.

    ReplyDelete