Monday, April 25, 2011

Monday's Inspiration- blindfold art medicine

Every child is an artist.
The problem is how to remain an artist 
once we grow up.
~Pablo Picasso
What a revolutionary concept.
Dr. Jon Tsoi
artist
By wearing a blindfold, he creates art from the mind to the spirit.
I love the reaction Dr. Tsoi has once he removes his blindfold.
How excited he is about his artwork piece!
Do you remember the last time, you got this excited over your artwork...?
He emphasizes on thinking childlike with our art.
I agree... this is a very important part of being creative.
Creating that freedom... let your mind flow free.
This is a technique
 I know
I want to explore with!
Happy Monday!






4 comments:

  1. I love this! Thanks for sharing, how freeing, I must try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it tooo! : ) Thanks for posting it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy!
    I thought that this technique was worth "artistic" value.
    Let your mind roam free, think like a 2 year old, and create art... love it! :]
    I noticed you uses oil paints, I wonder how effective acrylic paint would be?
    Different, that is for sure. Going to have to try it out :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been thinking about this for awhile! ... When I see paintings like Flora Bowley.. and she has these layer that you can peek through.. I swear she must do parts o it blindfolded! and I think with fingers too!

    ~vanessa

    ReplyDelete