Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Wishcasting Wednesday

Doubt yourself and you doubt everything you see.
Judge yourself and you see judges everywhere.
But if you listen to the sound of your own voice,
you can rise above doubt and judgement.
You can see forever.
NANCY LOPEZ

What do you wish to rise above?
Doubt
I do not need to be reminded of my limitations.
My body reminds me each and everyday!
The definition of chronic I have full knowledge of...
The meaning of illness I alone, battle with...
Pain, I have taken on, a new respect for.
***
I live with a chronic illness, a battle, which I take on.
One day at a time, I tell myself.
Slow it down, if I need to.
Love and respect myself, knowing I am still me.
 Never losing sight... 
 who I am and what I am capable of.
This illness is what I have, not who I am!



I do not need doubt interfering with my life.
 A subtle hint from others, explaining to me... 
I am not capable of certain things anymore.
If I wish to step beyond my own boundaries, so be it.
***
Take a hundred of those disbeliefs,
to the one belief I have for myself...  it out weighs a ton!


How about you...
wish here

Have a wishful Wednesday!