Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Junk Mail...?

It is all the the way we perceive things, right!
For a long period of time, 
I've have been collecting the envelopes that have been delivered in our mailbox.
With all this technology...
most, if not all, our transactions can be handled by a computer.
 I found these envelopes, to be forgotten treasures...
and
the collection began!
 ***
They have been given a purpose.
A NEW LIFE...

I am very pleased to introduce to you my
* * *  Junk Journal Book * *

 Handmade with a purpose.


 I had a fantastic time making this junk journal!
No two pages are alike...




 A total of 26 pages
(not including backside)




 Created a pocket... to store all your goodies, you wish to add later!




** Now the fun part **
This junk journal is up for bid!!


Who wishes to play?
Leave me a comment 
or 
send an email to

Let's have some fun... make me an offer!

9 comments:

  1. It looks like you had a blast making this journal. I love all the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Kate!
    So glad you stopped by for a visit :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful, and I hope someone makes you a good bid for it! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Nathalie... :]
    So wonderful of you to stop by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the "good vibes", Valerie! ((hugs))
    This journal deserves a good home. :]

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! So colourful and fun looking. I'll bid 25.00 (I'm in Ontario, Canada, I hope that won't be a problem)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!
      Anonymous...
      Need contact information?
      No worries... You can bid on my blog, next step is to email me your bid with contact info.
      Happy bidding :)

      Delete
  7. Such a neat journal, April...good luck with the blog bidding...that's an interesting idea, too! I save tons of envelopes, too, and you've given me a great idea here.

    ReplyDelete