Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Wishcasting Wednesday

"Diligence is a good thing,
but taking things easy is much more restful."
MARK TWAIN 


What is your spirit wishing for?
** A place to rest **

I am not asking to hide away, just some peaceful quietness. 
The simplicity of hearing my own thoughts...
what a settled spirit I would be.
***

The rest of the world can go about...
as for myself, 
I wish to slow it down and hear myself breathe!


Give me lots of place and room between... this will do my spirit good.
I no longer have the want or desire for the city life.
There is nothing appealing to me about 
large crowds, heavy traffic, or a ton of noise.
(sometimes I can not even hear myself think!)
***

I have lived in the city for way too long, I know it!
It has become overwhelming for me.
I can feel it, 
deep down in my soul... 
I am anxious all day and restless by night.
** It is time to have a peaceful place to rest **

What does your spirit wish for...?