Monday, March 5, 2012

Luck O' The Irish - ATC's

"I believe in the sun when it's not shining,
I believe in love even when I feel it not,
I believe in God even when he is silent."
IRISH SAYINGS QUOTE


ATC's

These ATC's were created with Irish Pride!
Yes... I am Irish.


 I wish to share with you a few of my favorite, from this collection.






materials:
vintage map
playing cards
tissue paper (add texture)
Archival Ink
acrylic paint
hand-carved stamp
UHU glue stick
matte finish 

Wishing luck your way...
Happy Monday!









9 comments:

  1. April, they're great! I love the vintage map in the background...perfect!

    PS - My first husband (my kids father) is Irish so I used to have an Irish name.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well... thank you, Janet!
      So glad you stopped by for a visit. ((hugs))

      Delete
  2. Very cool effect...I just used a map recently myself in a collage. Just flicked through your gallery quickly. LOVE your dresses mixed media series :) GGGGGGOOOORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Fiona!! :]
      So glad you enjoyed these ATC's and the vintage map collage technique.
      This really adds a great "textured" feel to the ATC's... love it!!
      Thank you for stopping by, always enjoy the company. ((hugs))

      Delete
  3. Oh I love these ATCs! brilliant use of the map:) Love it April!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely ATCs! Have a great day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous ATCs, April. I love the quote as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your ATC's!!! I was thinking of doing something for St. Patrick's Day, but couldn't come up with anything. You did a GREAT JOB!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are fabulous, April! I love how you use the holidays to inspire your art.

    ReplyDelete