Saturday, March 10, 2012

Extreme Journalism

Meet 
** Juliana Coles **
Juliana developed a unique process that combines 
journal writing with art making in a book format 
to uncover signs and symbols 
from the unconscious.
***

The whole concept to creating this journal is to work in the moment. 
To not be concerned with making art or a pretty picture.
An Extreme Visual Journal is more about gathering information;
symbols for us to decode.
***
Here are a few artist how were willing to share their process.



**  Extreme Journalism **
I personally, found this technique of visual art journalism 
very liberating and self discovering.
***
I wish to share with you, several of my "extreme" pages...






I enjoyed the whole process of pushing through!




Not responding to  my "inner- critic" allowed self discovery.








 Just running with self expression was very liberating! 




What do you think, do you wish to give it a try...?

Have an extremely wonderful Saturday!