Thursday, March 8, 2012

Evening In My Studio...

BOD
Book of Days 2012
***
Good evening...
welcome to my studio this evening and the pages of my life.
Interested in the BOD project click here
***
Yes, I am guilty of enjoying the day outside.
I couldn't help it!
I started, with every intention to work in the studio.
But, the sunshine was calling me...
Today was incredible!!
We warmed up to 80 degrees.
Now, how could I resist... Spring was in the air.
I just know you would have done the same thing too!!
***

So, I end this day with you...
and a little art journaling to share.

Enjoy 

"I am no bird; and no net ensnares me:
I am a free human being with an independent will."
CHARLOTTE BRONTE

**  Integrity ** 



***


"The question is not what you look at, but what you see."
HENRY DAVID THOREAU

**  Perspective **





***
Sweet dreams... goodnight.


5 comments:

  1. Inspirational as always April! I love late nights in the studio..no one calls..everyone asleep...its my favorite time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely art work, and so glad you got a good day out in the sunshine! 80° - We are just about at freezing point here, but at least the sun is shining!! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic artwork, April. I love how you have used the tape in the first, and I am still smiling at the elephant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Ladies... so glad you all stopped by for a visit! ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great, surreal imagery, April, and fabulous colors!

    ReplyDelete