Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Wishcasting Wednesday

Liturgy is like a strong tree 
whose beauty is derived 
from the continuous renewal of its leaves,
but whose strength comes from the old trunk,
with solid roots in the ground.
POPE PAUL VI

What do you wish would spring into your life?
A time of growth and renewal. 
***
To spend more time renewing my faith.
It is my personal responsibility to keep my soul nourished.
There is no one or something to blame, but myself... 
if I do not take the time to replenish my soul.

When faith comes knocking... time to open the door!


Allow time to reflect... heal and rejoice.
Welcome in growth by renewing the old, 
with acceptance for what I can not change...
and build on what I know I can. 

My belief system...
It is our behavior, our true self that takes action...
stepping forward to our calling.
(we each have our own)
It is there to give direction, a guide.
A guide to 
build it up... built it strong... build it to last.
Time to spring my faith, my soul, my beliefs into action!


What are you wishing... would spring into your life?










19 comments:

  1. Great wish. I love how you pin point it to what you are wishing for. As April wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! [love love love that door!] As you wish for yourself, so I also wish for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Ladies!
    I do love all the support, love, and positive intensions... always ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lovely sentiment went into your wish this week! As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures, quotes and thoughts. As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also.
    ~diana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful thoughts - Like Cindy, I LOVE the door!! (also fun to see the Mayor of Portland on your sidebar - that's such a delightful 'exposure' tee hee)
    As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL... I couldn't help it!
      Such a fantastic photo... had to be placed on the side bar, no less :]
      Thank you for wishing along beside me, today. <3

      Delete
  7. As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also.
    I don't know why, but your post reminded me of The Guest House by Rumi, (maybe because of the door, your faith knocking).

    This being human is a guest house.
    Every morning a new arrival.

    A joy, a depression, a meanness,
    some momentary awareness comes
    As an unexpected visitor.

    Welcome and entertain them all!
    Even if they're a crowd of sorrows,
    who violently sweep your house
    empty of its furniture,
    still treat each guest honorably.
    He may be clearing you out
    for some new delight.

    The dark thought, the shame, the malice,
    meet them at the door laughing,
    and invite them in.

    Be grateful for whoever comes,
    because each has been sent
    as a guide from beyond.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Jill... this is "BEAUTIFUL!"
      Such lovely word to share... thank you for sharing. ((hugs))
      And, wishing along beside me! :]

      Delete
  8. Love your post! It's sooo true. Wishing for you all the best in Faith and Love.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The action step is key, isn´t it?
    As April wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a poignantly beautiful post April. Thank you for the reminder. May ALL your wishes come true! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely wish! I wish for renewal and nourishment as well. As you wish, so I wish for you and myself also!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful wishes, April! As you wish for yourself, I wish for you too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you, everyone you wishing along beside me! :]

    ReplyDelete