Saturday, December 31, 2011

Welcome...

2  0  1  2
As we approach, The New Year...
***
I wish to say
* T H A N K  Y O U *
to all of you!

Weather you are new to my blog, or have been a long time follower...
You are all dear to me.


I value your visits; inviting you to return...
I do enjoy your company.
***
 For those of you who leave your comments...
I love hearing from you, always!
***

With this blog...
T O G E T H E R
We have built a lasting friendship... 
creative souls with common interests.
***
Inspired one another...
arousing our minds to be creative, make art, take on a project,
influence one another, 
and 
grow beyond our boundaries!


Right from the start,  my intentions...
MY PURPOSE FOR CREATING THIS BLOG,
was to connect with other creative people.
***
To share our talents, experiences, struggles, 
and 
the simplicity of our life's, together.
I love each and everyone of you!
Your uniqueness is what makes you who you are
and
why you are special to me.
I treasure each and everyone of you.
***

I want you to always feel at home here,
as I open the door to you...


*  W E L C O M E *

into my heart, art, and life.
***
My intentions for the New Year...
To invite you into my life.
***

No one has to walk alone...
come follow me on this artful journey,
we will walk together.

ATC*

* Yes, I did complete 31 ATC's/31 days "winter theme" project.


Such a positive way to end the year, don't you think?!
This was an incredible experience for me... 
The ATC's will be for TRADE.
You can view them all

* Happy New Year *










































9 comments:

  1. Love to you April. xo U are so so loved. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Bonita.
    So glad you can by for a visit :]
    Love & hugs to you too... HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you a happy and creative New Year, April.
    Little is wonderful and I like your collection of ATCs; all little mini works of art. I will enjoy following you through the coming months.
    Best wishes
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year, Sweet April. I wish you many blessings in 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for welcoming us into your world. I always enjoy my visits here.

    Happy New Year!! I hope 2012 is great for all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so for such a gracious post! Your ATCs are amazing and so are you!! Happy 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your new blog banner...looks great! And that collection of ATCs is DELICIOUS...what a great body of work! Happy new year!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wishing you a wonderful and artsy new year! I look forward to seeing what you create and popping in for visits! Cheers! :)

    ReplyDelete