Tuesday, May 1, 2012

29 Faces In May...

Day 1
work in progress...


 acrylic painted flowers for her hair.


A watercolor sketch...


painted on vintage book paper.


Sprayed matte finish, waiting for artwork to dry.
Once she is dry...
I will gather all the collective pieces and place them on a painted surface.

I am participating here.
Join me
 The Month of May
You will be seeing posts of the project regularly, 29 days to be exact!
You are welcome to follow along.
I do hope to enjoy being apart of my artful journey...
the process, and the experiences I share along the way.

I decided to sign up for this challenge for a number of reasons.

To stay on task with completing an art project.

Seeking motivation and encouragement from others.

Growth and developing skills.

Allowing the process to become a daily habit. 

Let the journey begin...
(The tab reading 29 Faces at the top, is where all completed faces will be posted)

Happy Tuesday!  







11 comments:

  1. Great start to the action! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Valerie! :)
      Always glad to see you are enjoying your visit here. ((hugs))

      Delete
  2. Can't wait to see your month of faces April! She's a wonderful start!! I adore her hair and not just cuz it's red... xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Lorinda, your too cute!! :)
      Thank you for your sweetness.
      So glad you stopped by for a visit.
      Enjoy, always...

      Delete
  3. Yes, I agree with the previous comments ~ what a wonderful start!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colorful flowers! It's going to be a fun month of faces :) Happy Wednesday!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww... thanks for the encouragement, Jane! ((hugs))
      Enjoy the process along with me. :]

      Delete
  5. She looks great! I love the red circles for her hair.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is an awesome goal! I will join you !! You inspire me so so
    Much April!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous - your drawing is so good!

    ReplyDelete