Monday, May 14, 2012

Moving Forward...

Progress lies not in enhancing what is,
but in advancing towards what will be. 
KHALIL GIBRAN 

29 Faces In May

Looking ahead...
We are just about, half way through the month of May, which is exciting to me. 
I've completed 10 paintings so far... 
and 
I am very determined to continue the series! 
With taking the weekend off...
I will need to catch up, stay focused, keep the "mojo" alive,
and 
continue the process. 
***
In order to stay on track, 
my goal is to complete 4 Faces today!
***
Something I have noticed about myself...
If I get behind, I tend to loose interest with process. 
I do not abandon the artwork, just set it aside for a later time.
This clearly causes a collection of uncompleted work. 
I really need to work on this.
How about you...? 
***
This is what I am working on so far, sketch #11 and #12.
Wish me luck!


Wishing you a great start, to a great week... 
Happy Monday!




10 comments:

  1. I don't think you'll need any additional luck since you seem to be doing great with this challenge. I'm way behind in visits but I took a peek and you've been doing some really amazing faces.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Janet! :]
      Love your inspiring words and encouragement. ((hugs))
      Enjoy...

      Delete
  2. I am sure you will manage all your work; the faces you have made up till now are all so lovely! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Valerie... thank you so much your encouragement! ((hugs))
      Enjoy your visit :]

      Delete
  3. Apparently Leonardo da Vinci rarely finished anything - so you are in good company, April :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Deborah!!!
      Love the company... ((hugs))
      Enjoy your visit. :]

      Delete
  4. What a big project you are undertaking here! I hope you had a great Mother's Day. I really like the woman with the closed eyes in your last blog post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Andria! :]
      Enjoy your visit and my 29 Faces series.
      Love the company, always... ((hugs))

      Delete
  5. Ah yes, I was going to make a list of all of my unfinished challenges and projects I have this evening...and never got a round to it... yeesh! So you better not take any advice from me!! Good luck and have fun catching up! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Lorinda!
    Glad I am not alone on this thought... :]
    Thank you for your encouragement, always. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete