Tuesday, May 8, 2012

A Work In Progress...

29 Faces In May... this makes # 7


Sketch has been drawn out... 
now to decide which colors to paint the face. 
I am looking at yellow with a tint of green.
It just feels right.


As for the mini canvas, it has been prepared and now drying.


While working in my studio today, this quote came to mind...

" I am always doing that which I cannot do, 
in order that I may learn how to do it."
PABLO PICASSO

This 29 Faces In May challenge is just that!

(click tab at top for complete series of 29 Faces)

Happy Tuesday!


5 comments:

  1. Looks intriguing, looking forward to seeing the finished face! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the yellow and green tints! I can't wait to see the finished piece!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww... thanks, Jane!! :]
      I thought the tints would be fun to play around with, for this painting.
      Enjoy...

      Delete
  3. It's so good to see the intermediate stages and your background looks so good even before the piece is finished.

    ReplyDelete