Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Wishcasting Wednesday

"You need to claim the events of your life 
to make yourself yours.
When you truly possess all that you have been and done,
which may take some time,
you are fierce with reality."
FLORIDA MAXWELL
Where do you wish to be fierce?
My Life Story *
Taking the reality of my daily living and fiercely applying this to create art.



No holding back...
take doubt, toss caution to the wind...
 and 
the fear of rejection out of the picture, and just paint.
I am a visual artist.
A have a story to tell... 
Me.


Why bottle up, this life I have lead...?
Why not...
 whole heartedly place it down on canvas.

Creating art is a process, of one's own journey...
I fiercely need to take ownership of this.  
Take hold of this thought, and make it a reality. 

Stick around... if you wish to get to know me.

What are you fiercely wishing...?













17 comments:

  1. HA! The exact SAME quote was in my email this morning and I used it as well! HELL YES claim that fierceness for yourself! As you April wish for yourself, so I fiercely wish for you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! As you wish for yourself, so I also wish for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. With your life story...beautiful answer. As you wish for yourself, April, so I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, April you have no idea how badly I needed to hear that today. I most certainly look forward to getting to know you better xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a way to be fierce!
    As you wish for yourself so I wish for you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I simply adore this post. It speaks to me on so many levels. Thank you! As you wish for yourself, I lovingly wish for you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me Too! Make some fierce art! As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also. Beth

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW I could feel your feircness as well and see it in your blog...thank you for sharing and as you wish I too wish with you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are fierce with reality! Great post. As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is super fierce! You go April! As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also. : )

    ReplyDelete
  12. I tried posting yesterday. Hope it works today.

    Seems great minds think a like. I wished for the same thing. As April wishes for herself and her art, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful blog! I love the concept of applying your daily life to art. That makes life intriguing! Being fierce with reality is a great accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fiercely create art! As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi,
    Right on! Loved your post! Go for it, create with fierceness!
    As you wish for yourself, I wish for you too.
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great post. As YOU wish for yourself, so I wish for YOU also xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fierce energy!
    As April wishes for herself, I wish for her also.
    I´ll stick around. :D

    ReplyDelete