Thursday, August 18, 2011

Hit The Highway

Road Trip...




Went through Oregon...







Spent the night in 
Grants Pass.
I would of thought leaving California...
we left the heat and sun behind, I was wrong!
Very hot! 
The wind was blowing dry, hot air around...
it didn't make it very comfortable
for our dog a long the way.
***


We made it to our destination!






Now
onto the ferry boat...
and
 away to the island we go!




Now to relax!
***
Let, me just catch me breath...
I'll be back 
with
 more to share.

Have a wonderful Thursday! 

















4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing all your wonderful pictures. Have a good vacation, and stay safe! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what I've been wanting to take a trip like that , leave cali for a little bit , have fun, looks like an awesome adventure April : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks gorgeous, have a fantastic vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you everyone! I will be back with more posts, pictures, and fun :) Still need post the winner of the blog-hop giveaway... Do come back and visit. <3

    ReplyDelete