Thursday, March 31, 2011

Thursday Goodness

This Thursday...
A lot of "goodness" has been happening around
my art studio...
in my mailbox...
and
around my neighborhood.

Thought I would share 
and
spread some goodness...
maybe, spark a little inspiration...
send a smile ...
and
above all share art love!

Lets begin...
Cynthia Hann of Creative ARTitudes
organized a "stash swap".
I received this wonderful package overflowing with
artful goodies from
Sylvia Drown

Here is here site
What a delightful site!
Stop by for a visit...
watch her video - my studio
YOU ARE IN FOR A TREAT!

Next...
I received my 1st postcard
from
The DIY Postcard Swap 2011 - Year II
iHann's Blog

Created by 
Andria Kaskey
Visit her site
What a sweetheart of an artist!

I get sooo excited, when those brown boxes
appear at your door step!

I can not wait to dive into these...
I do enjoy my books!
Thank God for Amazon.com

Last but not least,
Spring has arrived...
California poppy

This peacock posed for this picture!



Bright yellow rose

Enjoy today... enjoy life!


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the mention, April! It was so much fun putting together the package for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for including my blog address in your post, April! This swap has been such great fun, and I have a feeling I'll be looking for lots of similar opportunities in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning package this is generous how cool to have such lovely people sending things. I don't know how you get through all the books you read, and some look really interesting. You wont use these for altering surly? The flowers are stunning bright colours great for bees ;0) thanks for sharing yet again

    Love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete