Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wishcasting Wednesday - What gifts do you wish to share?


just cannot 
stress this enough ...
I strongly believe 
this
is where it all begins.

I wish
 to share myself...
to be open, honest, and true.
My
 life story...
my talents...
my passions...
to share all that life has given me...
my journey
 as an artist, mother, wife, daughter, sister, and friend.

I wish 
to share all this...
in hope
that others will walk with me...
building a life long friendship.

Because in the end...
I believe, we all wish ...
to live a beautiful life.
photo from Lacy


   

12 comments:

  1. As April wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    How beautiful that your wish inspired this amazing manifesto, this beautiful statement of intention and love. May all of your wishes come true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful words, just the right magic to read that warms me right through. May all your wishes come true April my dear (I hope your fairy godmother is doing a good job!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, April, such a powerful and beautifully said wish. As you wish, so I wish for you, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Walking alongside, m'love...

    As April wishes for herself, so I wish for her also....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here's to a beautiful life! As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you! So I wish for all!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely wish! As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. April this is a beautiful wish. As April wishes for herself and others, I wish for her as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I so love this April :) Delicious words my dear, heart felt and beautiful. As you wish for yourself, so do I wish for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. great wish, as you wish for yourself, I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful wish. As April wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is beautiful. As April wishes for herself, so I truly wish for her also!

    ReplyDelete
  12. as you wish today, i wish for you... oh so wonderful to read.. xo

    ReplyDelete