Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Wishcasting Wednesday - What do you wish for the world?

 Our Beautiful Mother Earth
I wish...
for us to embrace this world as a whole.
To take responsibilities for our actions.
To understand we are all sharing this same planet...
we call earth.
What happens to one end of the world, effects the other.
No matter how far the distance might be...
what faith we might hold...
whatever belief system we live by...
we are all human beings 
and we need to respect one another.

Mother can not speak for herself.
This is a wonderful world we live in...
Let us all treat her right.




10 comments:

  1. Well said! I also love the pictures and the song.
    As you wish for the world, so I wish for it, also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful wishes! And what a perfect song. As April wishes for the world, so I wish for her as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. april cole....so good. and as you wish for the world, so i wish for you and her, also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful April! Love the song, nice touch :)

    As you wish for the world, I wish for the world also.

    ReplyDelete
  5. April this is beautiful. As April wishes for the world, I wish for it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. absolutely ! Totally!

    As you wish for the world , I wish with you also!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the song. As you wish for the world, so I wish with you also.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore that song!

    As you wish for yourself (and the world), so I truly wish for you also!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have always loved this song...thanks for posting & the reminder! As you wish for yourself & the world, so I wish!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful wish! As you wish for the world, so I wish also. xxx

    ReplyDelete