Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Wishcasting Wednesday

What do you wish for your health and wellness?
This is not a subject I talk too much about... it's personal.
There isn't a cure and to this very day... there are still many physicians out there 
who do not believe or are not willing to treat this chronic illness.
It is widely misunderstood and misdiagnosed!



* Fibromyalgia * 
What do I wish for...
Make it go away!
Rid me of this illness... and the imprisonment that this has caused.
Through the years, I have lost more than you think...
A great career.
The ability to do the things, I once loved.
Friendships.
 And yes... even family members.
They just do not want to understand!

Fibromyalgia...
Is chronic, widespread pain, muscle spasms, fatigue,
sleep disturbances, anxiety, headaches...
and 
the list goes on and on!!
Are we having fun yet?

We look fine on the outside.
If only you knew... the storms we battle. 
***

Wishing you all...
 a
Happy Healthy Wednesday!