Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Wishcasting Wednesday

The object isn't to make art,
it is to be in that wonderful state which makes art inevitable.
~ Robert Henri

What do you wish to reclaim?
My Childlike Creativity.


 To see art through the eyes of a child.  To create with infinite possibilities. 




To capture that same glimmer; applying it to my art work.

As I prepare myself for such a wish...
It is important for me to take action, towards a calm, relaxed state of being.
This will allow me to accumulate the positive, inspiring elements...
that are already surrounded by all of us.


                                source

I wish...
For the deepest parts of my "being" to be activated. 
To have that amazing feeling of being connected to my higher self!
That while I am being creative...
to realize that I am already everything I always wanted to be. *

 

I am looking forward, in the weeks to come... to painting on canvas again!
To creating a series of paintings. 
Each will have a story to tell, leading up to the finished piece of work.

Our true divinity is in our power to create.
~ John Perkins

What do you wish to reclaim?