Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Online Workshops / e-courses

Update:  from the my studio...


It is staring to get pretty mess here. 
The inspiration that is starting to fill my studio is incredible...  I am loving it !!
I am "embracing" it full heartily.
Allowing myself to be guided in whatever direction that this will take me.
To remember... part of the process is the journey!


Online Workshop / E-course 
I've decided on exploring two incredible courses.

Traci Bautista
* doodles unleashed *
A Strathmore Online Workshop Series
Registration is open! Workshops are FREE!


Would you like to take a peek...?




 I used bold playful colors for this doodling art project.



This one...
 I was feeling the need to use a softer approach,
using pastels.
It is not finished yet. Need to apply some serious doodling!



***


Book of Days (BOF)
A year of art journaling with Effy Wild.
She invites you along her artful journey... 
spending a year together developing an art journal.

How much does it cost?
As Effy, so beautiful puts it...
"Nothing. Zip. Zilch. Zero."

You can find all the information

Here is a little glimpse of...
 my Altered Art Journal cover.

***

Happy Tuesday!