Thursday, November 17, 2011

Ordinary To Extraordinary...

** Expandable ** 
ATC
HOLDER

I thought I would share this project with you.
It was super easy, super fun, 
and 
can not wait to put it to good use!
***
I was in the dollar store, the other week and...
came across these paper coupon file-holders.
***

I got to thinking what if...


Then my imagination ran wild!


Created some "artsy" tab inserts.


There you have it...
** Expandable **
ATC
Holder

***


Another day... another challenge down!
Happy Thursday.
***










5 comments:

  1. This is so cute....and so easy. Great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you all for visiting... <3
    do hope you try this craft, so much fun.
    Also, you can drop it right into your art tote, perfect for swapping on the go!! :]

    ReplyDelete