Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Wishcasting Wednesday- What do you wish to make progress on?

Don't wait until everything is just right.
It will never be perfect.
There will always be challenges, obstacles
and 
less than perfect conditions.
So what.
Get started now.
With each step you take, you will grow 
stronger and stronger,
more and more skilled,
more and more self-confident,
and 
more and more successful.
~Mark Victor Hansen
****
I wish to make progress on...
being more productive with my creativity!
***
I am finding myself getting swallowed up by 
"distractions"
No... not excuses!
distractions.
I've been allowing the elements that surround me...
take over me.
Squeezing...
the living creativity right out of me!
***
Noticed the word
"allowed"?
Meaning I have taken blame for allowing this element to
enter into my creative space...
I have become aware of it...
and
now
need to create a solution.
ASAP!
***
I want back my 
"spark"
I want a down pour of
"inspiration"
I want to be smothered in 
"creativity"
***
I will make progress!









19 comments:

  1. I read this post and immediately think of smothered chicken. So lets see here, my soul is the chicken, and the gravy is...hmmmmm....a rainbow sea of acrylic paint....ooooooo :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful post :) As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi April, I love the quote you have shared today, I will write it in my journal, thanks for sharing.
    Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the quote - it's so much like having kids!

    I wish you a tidal wave of progress! (love the water theme!) I'll be checking back to see how you're fairing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As you wish for yourself, I wish also for you...

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm sure as hell you will find it all back and IN SPADES :)
    progressively wishing as you wish <3 g!

    ReplyDelete
  7. April, I know I don't know you but I see such creativity in your blog. I know that you will find the inspiration that you need. I know your blog always inspires me. As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. As you wish for yourself, I wholeheartedly wish for you also! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can relate to that. I'm fining right now that joining the art journal everyday and others has helped to nudge me into making progress in this area. Plus it's a lot of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Distractions....I hear you! There are so many time stealers out there. It's awesomeness that you recognize them, own their interference, and have declared your freedom!

    As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fantastic post! And I love that quote you started out with. Here's to breaking free from those distractions and moving forward.

    As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great wish. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Here's to getting that sparkle back and not being distracted! Great post - love that quote! So dead-on.
    As you wish for yourself, I wish for you too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your post get better and better April...we all love your creativity in making the world a better place!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Here's to being overwhelmed by your muse! As you wish for yourself, April, so I wish for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. These past few weeks while trying to put soooooooo much into my day, I started to notice if something was actually a distraction (as in preventing me from doing things because I didn´t want to do them/was afraid to do them) or something that was inspiring (as in filling my creative well with new things).
    As April wishes for herself so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  17. beautiful progress and joy as you move down that path! As you wish for yourself, I wish also for you!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for all wishing along with me! <3

    ReplyDelete