Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Wishcasting Wednesday - What do you wish to transform?

Every great dream begins with a dreamer. 
Always remember, you have within you 
the strength, the patience, and the passion
to reach for the stars to change the world.
~ Harriet Tubman
photo by
marionette

To transform any doubt... 
that wanting to live out my life as an artist
is a waste of time.
To be able to clearly identify exactly what will
help me create the life I have 
always dreamed of.
To transform useless time...
into productive energy.
In order to create the life I want.
I must take charge. 
(choose to choose)
By choosing to:
1.  Listen to my inner voice.
2. Apply positive energy towards my work.
3. Chasing my passions, till a run out of breath.
This is and will...
 transform my dreams into a reality!
Always willing to learn, to become a better person, 
and in the end...
the rewards of new growth will appear.
             
I am eager to transform.


15 comments:

  1. Really love this April! Especially chasing your passions until you run out of breath. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adore reading your wishcasting posts April.. there's something so beautiful about the way you write....as you wish for yourself i wish for you also x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Cazamataz. Your writing has a very free-flowing, artful quality about it. I wholeheartedly relate to transforming useless time into productive energy. As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also see the artist in your writing. I love both pictures that go with your post. As April wishes for herself, I wish for her as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As you wish for yourself, April, so do I wish for you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The I in illness is isolation, and the crucial letters in wellness are we. ~Author unknown, as quoted in Mimi Guarneri, The Heart Speaks: A Cardiologist Reveals the Secret Language of Healing
    Wishing you days free of pain as we live as fibromates.
    As April wishes for herself, I wish for you also!

    ReplyDelete
  7. As April wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely and powerful! As April wishes for herself, so I wish for her as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. miss april...as you wish - i wish for you too.
    i am again amazed at how we all seem to
    fight our inner voice dialog and allow that
    to put the road blocks up.

    ReplyDelete
  10. As you wish for yourself I also wish for you. April I am in total agreement with all facets of your wish. Make those dreams come true.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely poetic post! Thanks for visiting my blog and your encouraging comment. As for me... what I'd like to transform right now - I'd like to transform what I do with my feelings - from pushing them down, away, trying to get rid of them, to feeling them and finding the right outlets.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Here's to choosing that moves you toward your dreams! As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. As April wishes for herself, soI wish for her also.
    I will take your words into account when I´m thinking about my own path. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well.

    May your transformation take root and blossom quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you all for taking the time and wishing with me! oxox

    ReplyDelete