Saturday, April 23, 2011

Carnivals- Iam Kid At Heart

the Carnival
Remember when life was simple.
photo
April Cole
As a kid, you would get so excited...
yelling, "the carnival is coming to town, can we go?"
I know I did.
cotton candy
fun rides
funny looking charters on stilts
 and 
tons of fun games to play; in hopes of winning a prize.
I still do get excited!!
Here are some pictures I took, of our day spent at the carnival.
Some take their fun seriously! 
While I was wondering around taking pictures...
 I caught my husband talking to another women!
Found some cool luggage for sale.
And of coarse... delicious cotton candy!
What a wonderful Saturday.
I was so excited over all the fun we had...
 I wanted to create some really fun
Carnival Tickets


Happy Saturday!











3 comments:

  1. I've always loved the look of tickets--was just eyeing them in an office supply store today, as a matter of fact! Love your decorated tickets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You all look like you had lots of fun Cotton candy (candy floss in the UK) is SO yummy, and your stamped tickets are so much fun look forward to seeing what you use them for

    Love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies... tickets are so fun to use in your art! :]

    ReplyDelete