Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Wishcasting Wednesday

What do you wish to attract?
The essence of Purity.
Iron rusts from disuse; water loses its purity from stagnation...
even so does inaction sap the vigor of the mind.
~Leonardo da Vinci
***



If you look up the definition  purity 
These two key words keep reappearing;
freedom from
Exactly... the purity of freedom!
Freedom from the corrupting elements that have surrounded my life.
Freedom from guilt, of a past I can not change.
Freedom to live out my life in a way that makes me feel content.
Freedom to be self expressive, through my artwork.
The freedom to be pure at heart... to be who I am, where I'm at.

By fully engaging in such an element of this nature...
I couldn't wish for anything more.
***
Our time is limited here, however you choose to view it.
I wish...
to spend my life attracting the  purity of it all!
What do you wish to attract?