Thursday, February 23, 2012

Collaboration of Tags...

"Art is a collaboration between God and the artist,
and the less the artist does the better."
Audre Gide
***

Altered Tags
Thought I would share with you the ending to this artful journey...
I am well on my way to feeling better!!

I am wanting to dig into my BOD again, along with some future plans for painting.
So, here they are...

These are a few of more favorites...








Like I have stated in my previous posts...
working on a smaller scale, allows me to heal. 
With that being said... I am certain, you will see small works of art along the way. 





Today is incredible. ( 78 degrees )
The weather is perfect for apply a few coats of gloss to this altered box 
I created to store the tags.

Photos a must!!
I will share with you the the completed project, as a whole.
I am super excited to see the finished results...
AND
** I whole heartily wish to share it with you **

Happy Thursday!