Monday, February 27, 2012

Monday In Motion...

Most people tend to dislike Mondays... I don't know why that is? 
Honestly...
I adore the being of a new week, another start to gather more inspiration, 
an arrival to new creativity!

{motivational jump-start}

Your work is going to fill a
larger part
of your life and the only way to be
truly satisfied
is to do what you believe is
great work
the only way to do great work is to 
LOVE
what you do
STEVE JOBS *

Mini Junk Journal Book II
You will find an earlier post here on the process and materials
I used to create this junk journal book.




Here is a peek...


  an inside look...




 These mini junk journals were created for 
* Pay It Forward 2012 Project *
You can read all about it 
{I have all 3 of my participants}
Please, feel free to visit their sites, there is still time to join in on the fun!


Nifty-Thrifty Finds
I have to admit... I do love going to our local thrift store! I find it relaxing... 
I might not always find something, I do not feel it was a waste of time,
and most of the time I get inspired just by looking around.

I did wish to share with you, over this weekend, these sweet findings.
I scored!

I can not wait to fill this up with my art supplies. 
I think having my supplies ready and available, is important.
I've seen this at Michael's for $24.00.
(I simply adore the inside pattern, but wasn't willing to pay that much for it.)
At the thrift store I paid $7.00!

An EASEL!!!


Are you kidding me... I just could not believe it! 
This is brand NEW.


I already have a standing easel, but I was wishing someday to own a table easel.
This will work perfect... for those days, I am not feeling well, but still wish to paint.


Retail price $79.99
I paid $16.00. Yes, I scored!!


Happy Monday!