Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Wishcasting Wednesday

We catch on to the truth and technique 
of expectation in those rare moments
when we are stirred by an awareness of a guidance
seemingly higher and greater than our own,
when for a little while we are taken over by a force
and
an intelligence above and beyond those commonly felt.
Confident and free,
filled with wonder and ready acceptance,
we permit ourselves to be taken over by our unquestioning self.
~ Marcus Bach
***

What guidance do you wish for?

*Spiritual *
I have been having a dry spell for some time now...
unable to just let go.

Unable to free myself from all the 
distractions
excuses 
anger
that come between me and God.
***
I've grown tired of the storm that lives in my soul.
I am longing to nourish my faith.


I wish...
To toss the restlessness away. 
I wish...
 To not carry such a heavy burden...
for my soul to be free to take flight.
I wish...
For the empty space, that feels like a cold draft...
to be filled with grace. 
I wish...
To have real peace of mind.
I wish...
To free my heart from daily worries...
to live simple...
give more of myself...
and 
expect less.

I long to have... I struggle on... I wish for...
 The love and passion my faith once held
and 
quenched my soul, that no longer was thirsty!
***

Have a wishful Wednesday!