Thursday, September 29, 2011

Altered Rolodex Cards

Altered Rolodex Card Project
A wheel of art in your creative space ready to inspire you.
***

Follow along this artful journey...
or come play along!
It is up to you.
***
Whatever you decide... I do hope this inspires you to think creatively!!




Altered Rolodex Cards
***
These are but a few, of the altered rolodex cards
 I've been working on in my studio.

***

***

***

***


I received these in the mail 
by two very talented artists!

created by:
Linda Hardy
***


 created by:
Linda Koch
http://alteredvisionsfiber.blogspot.com
***
You just never know...
 who your going to inspire, meet, and build wonderful friendships 
with along your "artful" journey!
Have a wonderful Thursday!
The Rolodex Swap
***
join anytime / leave me a comment or email me