Saturday, September 17, 2011

Altered Rolodex Project

Altered Rolodex Card Project
A wheel of art in your creative space.
***

The project is in full swing now!
As I am very excited to share with you -my altered rolodex cards.
As I create the artwork to be apply to these cards,
I will post pictures of the completed 
rolodex cards.
***
As well as share with you.. 
what other talented artist are creating, who are participating 
in swapping these lovely treasures with me.
***

Created by

Karenann is a fantastic 
collage artist!
Please, visit her site.  
If you wish to own one of her 
lovely collage pieces, swap a rolodex card,
email Karenann with your request!
***



Altered Rolodex Cards
***
I created these today.





What will you create?!

The Rolodex Swap
***
join anytime / leave a comment or email me

Happy Saturday!