Monday, May 2, 2011

Oodles & Doodles

The aim of life is to live, and to live means to be
aware, joyously, drunkenly, serenely, divinely aware.
~Henry Miller

Today
that is exactly what I did...
I was present 
with my creative self.
Enjoyed
the process of be creative.
Declared
the time to be playful.
Aware
of the inspiration and excitement that art provides me.

How aware are YOU, when inspiration hits?
What creative activities allow YOU
to lose all sense of time and space?
For me, the answer is easy...
Oodles & Doodles
Rich lather of shaving cream and food dye.


Really like the marble effect.
Then I added some random doodles.


Fuel your creativity...
invite playtime into your day.
Have yourself a creative Monday!



2 comments:

  1. LOVE what you did with the shaving cream! so cool. looks like that would be something fun to do with the kids too! thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes... and it is safe for them to get messy with too! :]

    ReplyDelete