Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wishcasting Wednesday- What dreams are you wishing for?

Only as high as I reach, can I grow
Only as far as I seek, can I go
Only as deep as I look, can I see
Only as much as I dream, can I be.
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
photo credit
katyzzz
Strength
The courage to get up each day...
and do it all over again!
Live
To be passionate in everything I do.
Give it all I got...
straight from the heart.
Create
To build lasting and loving relationships.
To value others; their opinions, feelings, and belief system.
Honesty
To be honest with myself and others.
To share openly my strengths and weaknesses.
To be honest with the goals I wish to achieve.
Yes
I dream big!
To have the strength to live a honestly, creative lifestyle.
I  also believe...
that all things are made possible...
 if we believe in ourself.
I wish for growth in all these areas in my life.
photo credit
Selena
Believe in your dreams...
believe in 
Yourself!