Saturday, May 14, 2011

FYI - Thrift Reading

FYI
A Book Guide for Thrifty Readers

I myself... enjoy yard sales, thrift stores, 
 and coming across junk (trash to others) left on the side of the street.
As a creative person...
I see endless possibilities, to what another person considers trash.
Using recyclable materials 
to create a crafty project 
which becomes a beautiful "artsy" handmade item...
completes me as an artist... 
craftswoman...
 person with a vision...
a
silly heart!
List of Books for Thrifty Readers:

#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
In the spirit of 
thrifty thinking...
I purchased this ceramic egg platter for - .50 cents
before

after

Anthropologie (left) 
 $24.00
Tell you the truth... 
I like mine better!
I now have a ceramic color-wheel egg platter, which I can hang on the wall.
Think thrifty...
Have a wonderful Saturday!