Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Wishcasting Wednesday - What do you wish to know?

Intimacy is being seen and known as the person you truly are.
~Amy Bloom
created by
April Cole

Me
I wish is know more about me!
To know myself should be a priority.
I wish...
 To better understand my strengths,weaknesses,likes and dislikes.
I wish...
To have a better understanding about what motives me.
I wish...
To be more observant of my reactions and responses to what is happening around me.
I wish...
To become more aware of how my health, moods,and emotions affect my state of mind.
By knowing and understanding myself...
leads me to my true authentic self!
By truly understanding myself...
 allows me to offer more to all creative souls alike.
Which in return,
gives meaning to life
and
allows the unique gifts and talents to be shared among all.
I wish...
To be me!
photo credit
weheartit.com