Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Wishcasting Wednesday - What do you wish to know?

Intimacy is being seen and known as the person you truly are.
~Amy Bloom
created by
April Cole

Me
I wish is know more about me!
To know myself should be a priority.
I wish...
 To better understand my strengths,weaknesses,likes and dislikes.
I wish...
To have a better understanding about what motives me.
I wish...
To be more observant of my reactions and responses to what is happening around me.
I wish...
To become more aware of how my health, moods,and emotions affect my state of mind.
By knowing and understanding myself...
leads me to my true authentic self!
By truly understanding myself...
 allows me to offer more to all creative souls alike.
Which in return,
gives meaning to life
and
allows the unique gifts and talents to be shared among all.
I wish...
To be me!
photo credit
weheartit.com




16 comments:

  1. Dear April...what an amazing wish. It rings with such truth and I love the images you put with it! "Speak the truth even if your voice shakes." LOVE IT!!! The words you wrote at the end are so beautiful..I really was touched by this post. Thanks for sharing and as you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like quite a few have the same wonderful wish!! Hope that makes it stronger!!
    As you wish for yourself...so I also wish for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. April, I always look forward to your post. I love the creative way you present each wish. As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my fave quotes is, *I don't want to be the second anyone, I want to be the first me*
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. As April wishes for herself I also wish for her. Great wishes, I applaud your wish to be yourself...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that photo, I'm going to tweet that quote : ) As you wish to know yourself, April, so do I wish for you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. To know myself was my wish too!

    As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool project! Enjoy the discovery. :)
    As April wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful quote, and I LOVE that graffiti! As you wish for yourself, I wholeheartedly wish for you also. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Isn't the path of self-awareness interesting, inviting and intriguing .... as you wish for yourself April, so I wish for you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful wishes. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  12. "Intimacy is being seen and known as the person you truly are."
    I love that quote.
    As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Raising a toast to you being you! As you wish for yourself so I wish for you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great wish. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  15. To be your self is a wonderful thing. But I supose you really need to know who you are to do this. maybe I don't know my self as well as I ought?

    Love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. :) Great wish! One thing I believe to be true - until we really "know" ourselves, we'll struggle to really "know" others. Happy Discovery!

    As you wish for yourself, I wish for you (and me and EVERYONE!) as well!

    ReplyDelete