Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Where did I go...?

around here 
my world got turned upside-down and flipped around.
Let me start from the beginning, 
I thought I was going to be able to work my lifestyle around a 2 year old 
and a very pregnant mommy! 
To answer the question, "how did that work for you?" 
NOT AT ALL. 
In a good way. 
I passed up my art studio, tossed aside the paints, called of any existing projects, canceled all commissions and yes... gave up trying!!  
I spent an AMAZING summer with my family... this was only the begin of an adventurous time for us all, as we were anticipating the arrival of my 2nd grandchild. 
NO REGRETS! 
If I had to do it all over again... ABSOLUTELY. 

As I slowly make a comeback, posting here on my Blog, clearing off the dust in my art studio, and nurturing my Fackbook Group- The Studio- artist community  there is still much to share! 
Thank you 
for being loyal blog reader, patient, and supportive throughout our artist community. 

Welcome Back



No comments:

Post a Comment