Monday, September 15, 2014

birth of a miracle...


meet Jack
our newest member of the family... 
9 LBS. 4 OZ. 19" Long 
Jack Emilio - named after two very important men in our family.
My father... Her Brother. 
Here is my daughter after 13 hours in labor. 
I think she looks amazing! 
Little Jack, we are all so blessed to have you with us, to be a part of the family, 
and to celebrate the joy of life in the presence of God.  
I could hardly wait to hold him! 
A dear friend gifted me with her talents, Veronica J. Fortune 
and drew this portrait of the two of us. 
This grandmother ( Nana ) is completely in love!! 
I thought becoming a Mother was the best thing in the world, 
until I became a Grandmother.  
Blessed beyond words... 
I thank God everyday for BOTH my grand-babies. 
I also have been working with fiber art. 
A little curious about this style & movement of art. 
Before I go out and purchase a real loom of any kind, thought I would dab in the art first. 
I created this handmade cardboard loom, used baker's twine, and then decided to house one of my collage " word & phrase " clippings...
Enjoying the process. 
I have created several other weaves using different fibers, twine, and wire... 
I see a loom in the near future.   
celebrating life, new beginnings, and change... 









No comments:

Post a Comment