Enjoy your visit... and these delightful links.
- Kid - Made Doorbells - marthastewart.com
- Painting mixed media on canvas - artist - Michel Keck
- Art Journal Pages - Kristy Christopherson
- Ornament Tree - willowandpaisley.typepad.com
- Shadow Box Wall Ornament (vintage style) - nirvanaelements.blogspot.com
- Bookmarkers - crafted from old book spines - greenpaper.typepad.com
- Waste-Not Garland - annamariahorner.blogspot.com
- Lemon Cake with Cranberries / Lemon Icing (recipe) - melangery.com
Have a great weekend!
These look fabulous links ... I shall be back a bit later to visit them all.ReplyDelete
Hope you and yours have a very good Christmas, April. Jx
THANK YOU!! Wishing you a very Merry CHRISTmas too ~xx
These all look fab, especially that cake....off to have a look! Hugs, ValerieReplyDelete
Thank you! ~xx
Enjoy your visit... and the cake, doesn't it look delicious? :]
I just wanted to send along some wishes for a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!ReplyDelete
Aww... you are very THOUGHTFUL... THANK YOU! ~xx
A very Merry CHRISTmas to you too & Happy New Year... "CHEERS TO US ALL!" :]
Great collage of so many pieces of art, I will sure visit lots of them. :) Thanks for sharing!ReplyDelete
Thank you, enjoy your visit! :]
Love spreading the inspiration...
Another great collection of links - I love that white shadow box idea....something to think about for next year. Merry Christmas!ReplyDelete
Thank you! :]
Enjoy and have yourself a "VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!" ~xx
p.s. The shadow box is cute, I am already thinking, altering one for Valentine's... maybe!
Love your Friday links!!! Love seeing and getting inspired by them!ReplyDelete
Enjoy and get inspired... always!! ~xx
Thank you for stopping by, love your company. :]
I really loved the box art thing...that was sweet and I have this wonderful wooden drawer that a GREAT friend sent to me that I could see doing something similar to..I loved many of these actually thank you gal pal for the inspiration and always hooking us up here with great links!ReplyDelete
Enjoy the inspiration, spread the news!!! :]
The shadow box, that is on my "to craft" list... so adorable. Thinking sweet pink hearts...
Take care ~xx