Friday, September 7, 2012

Friday's Lovely Links

:: Enjoy your visit and these delightful links ::

:: recap of this week in progress :: 
Art Journal Cards are for ::TRADE:: mail out date is 9/10/12.
I am participating in 29 Faces in September . 
(My goal, over this weekend, is to get all caught up with the challenge.)
I was interviewed for the upcoming issue of Sprout online Magazine
(be on the look out!)
Working behind the scenes on a creating an online community website.
(opening soon)
  
Have a fantastic weekend, see you all Monday!

7 comments:

  1. Thanks again for sharing your lovely links! Have a great weekend! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure what just happened left you a comment here and it posted twice so i deleted one and it deleted them both then it wouldn't let me come back...I panicked for a moment lol Just wanted to tell ya that I love the links as usual and that you will have two things coming in the snail mail this coming week! One just for you cause I love ya and one for the swap!! Excited! YAY! Always a fun and inspiring visit when I come here April! (hugs)

    ReplyDelete
  3. see it did it again...if you have more than one of the same comment from me...I'm crazy but that far gone its blogger having a hickup!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Debbie, no worries... (LOL)
      All is good. :]
      Enjoy your visit ~xx

      Delete
  4. Great links, as always, April. I especially enjoyed the work of Shelley and Paula. I always appreciate being introduced to new artists I haven't seen before! Congratulations on your interview for Sprout!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Andria
      Awww... thanks! ~xx
      I am super excited too, an honor I must say. :]
      Enjoy the links my friend.
      Take care.

      Delete