Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Wishcasting Wednesday - What aspect of your personality do you wish to express more of?

Wow...
this is a good question!

Honesty...
What aspect
of
my
personality
do
 I 
wish 
to express more??

Think about it, this is also 
apart of our feature.
It's our lasting impression...

I wish
 to express...
my creativity.

I wish 
to run with colors...
and
set no 
boundaries.

To leave 
a 
lasting 
impression... 
full of
color, inspiration, and free self expression...
for another to gather from...
and carry on.



10 comments:

  1. I love that you will 'run with the colors' ... I love your words! As you wish this for yourself, I wish this for you as well. ~M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful wish and amazing colorful picture. I love it! As you wish for yourself, so do I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fun wish! As you wish for yourself, so do I wish for you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful wish.. but u so do that already gf.. hugs.. love you xo as you wish for yourself, I wish for you too April!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your wish. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful~ should always run with color. Feels so exciting and energetic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your piano piece is so fun and playful!

    What you wish for you,
    I wish for too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now THAT definitely sounds like a wish that the Universe will be quick to answer! :)

    As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your wish painted a lovely picture in my mind! As you wish for yourself, so do I wish for you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the piano picture! So colorful and freeing. As April wishes for herself, so do I wish for her also!

    ReplyDelete