Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Wishcasting Wednesday

"Trust yourself.
Create the kind of self that you will be happy
to live with all your life.
Make the most of yourself by fanning the tiny,
inner sparks of possibility into flames of achievement."
GOLDA MEIR
What do you wish to jump into?
** Myself **

Why not...  jump into myself!
Take the time I need, to really focus on what is important to myself.
Why not...
Invest in me, and start doing what really makes me happy.
Not sometimes... always.
To make it a daily habit, apart of me, my life.
Today, tomorrow... always!


Jump into...
what already exists within myself, and make something of it. 
Bring it out, make it alive again!
To stop worrying about...
 trying to fix everything, everybody, 
and 
stop making sure everyone else is happy... 
but myself.


Time to rejoice in...
Life.
Love.
Myself.

What do you wish to jump into?