Saturday, April 14, 2012

BOD - Book of Days 2012

Welcome... to my documented life art journal.
Interested in the project BOD read my previous post HERE
***

Focus on the journey, not the destination.
Joy is found not in finishing an activity but in doing it.
GREG ANDERSON






These journal pages were created using an 
imaging transfer technique.  
This can become addictive!
Love playing around with images, also can be applied to a painted surface too.
Using a gel medium (matte)
and
an inkjet printer.





 ***



This journal page was inspired by 
Donna Downey 

Donna records her process of "arting" through her journal.
Anything and everything goes...!
The concept is to not be afraid to use your art supplies.

This Wednesday's grabbed my attention!

 ***

Happy "arting" everyone!
Enjoy your Saturday.

9 comments:

  1. Lovely pages, those vibrant colours are just great! Have a great weekend! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful pages, April! I love the bright colors. You make me want to try transfers again. In the past I've tried them with less than successful results!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are great April.. thank you for posting! i love the bird on the kid's head:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. April, this is fantastic! I've read about image transfers but have never tried them. Now i know i MUST try it...
    Love your colors and that little face with the bird on his head is perfect. i so love your blog... sending huge hugs from eastern Canada! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful pages April. So beautiful but, more importantly (for a journal at least), so filled with meaning and depth. I've been so remiss with my BOD. Four months in and I still don't feel like I know where to start emotionally. You're a great Sunday morning inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous April! I love the face in the top one... which is how I feel often, haha! And I agree... image transfer is addictive!
    Happy Sunday!
    Renee
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I love them. Such fabulous pages - so rich and vibrant and I love the quotes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your journal pages! So colorful!

    ReplyDelete