Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Thoughts Behind Paper Backgrounds...

When it comes to paper, I really find to hard not to claim it as my own!
The simple fact is, there is nothing more satisfying than 
creating your very own painted paper backgrounds.
I get a really sense, that a part of "me" is going into the work... elements are important!
When I really wish to "bring feeling" to my art, 
working on crafting my own paper backgrounds, is well worth the outcome.
(accomplishing the feeling I am projecting is real, visual)
To claim it as your own,  is a great accomplishment, that all creators seek.


** Acrylic Paints and Oil Pastels **








 Is is the simple elements that make our artwork, original.
I will be using these painted papers to create 
Row Houses
I will post the finished project, I am excited to share...

Have a wonderful Tuesday!