Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Wishcasting Wednesday

What is your wish for the New Year?

We will open the book. Its pages are blank.
We are going to put words on them ourselves.
The book is called Opportunity
and 
its first chapter is New Year's Day.
~ Edith Pierce

My wish... 
To look forward, not backwards...
I do not need to relive the past!
As I leave the past behind me...
I will have the opportunity to focus on
what is in front of me, my future!


Quality of Life...
Is very important to me.
It must be protected
Resolution:
No one has permission to steal my happiness
I do not have room in my heart for 
negative, selfish, angry, hurtful people.
A waste of time.
Life is too precious

I whole heartedly wish...
To connect 
with other creative "like-minded" people...
and
build solid, valuable friendships.


To truly inspire one another.
 As we learn, share and grow together...
 to help bring out the best in ourselves.

I am truly...
 looking forward to the New Year.
If your heart so desires, you can follow along with me...
oxox

Make a wish.