Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Mini Keepsake Journal

Such a delightful keepsake.
This was quick, simple, and fun to create.
***

I shared this tutorial, posted last week here on my blog;
Friday's Lovely Links


First I created my mini album.
I watched the video that Hope Karney suggested from her site.
The video will show you how to make your very own 
 3 x 3 inch journal from one sheet of paper.
Click here to view the tutorial.




No doubt about it...
these are fast and fun to make!


All I needed to do was resize some photos 
to fit the journal and print away...






There is a total of 16 pages
and
 worked on each one at a time.
I added embellishments, scrap bits of paper, 
rubber stamps, washi tape, acrylic paint, 
watercolors, and ink.


 Grand-baby's First Christmas 
***

Happy Tuesday