Monday, December 12, 2011

An English Proverb

~ It is not so much the gift that is given
but the way in which the gift is driven.
***

I have not picked up a pair of knitting needles
in over 25 years!
Yes... since I was pregnant with my first child.
Honestly...
I thought I forgot how to knit.

I was very determined to create something special 
for my Grandson.
I just adore our visits together.
It is as if, time stands till... I soak up all the love I can!
Pure bliss!!!



***

I love to share my art and creative crafts
with all my "artful" soul  friends.
Sending out mail-art, postcards, and ATC's.
Spread art love... and sprinkle it with inspiration!
Now...
It is time to create something for my Grand-baby!

 ***

Both of these booties fit in the palm of my hands!
 ***


(laughing)

Have a Happy Monday!